Here are a few pictures, and a video, from our trip down to the beach at La Push today. As you'll see from the video, one of the waves got a little too close...the large log you'll see at the end of the video is what I was standing on when the wave came up - and I still got soaked up to my knees! It was AWESOME though! The ocean was so wild today...very breathtaking!
We're back home now and trying to get ready for the week. Too bad vacations have to end huh? A lot of the snow is melted, but the power line (or whatever line it is) is still down in front of our house. :( What do you do?
5 comments:
Wow it IS gorgeous! What a fun adventure :) -did you see any vamps? ha ha j/k Your christmas sounds like a blast!
That is amazing!!! No wonder you guy's love it up there. I'm so excited that we get to keep in touch with each other!!! Love you guys.
Okay that's funny. I've been listening to a obscure book series I"m sure no one has heard of where the Indian tribe lives in La Push. I didn't know it was real. So when I got to your blog I was like "Whaaa!!?! Cool! It DOES exist!" As for the obscure series about vampires and werewolves I've been listening to on my trips to St. George - well - lets just say I may get another 73 angry comments when I'm through. :) But at least I'm informed when I mock things. Eh?
Wow! That looks like a wonderful trip. I love how the video captures a snipet of your infectious laugh!
Great pictures! Why weren't you surfing?
Post a Comment