It's been a little over a week now since we lost our little Claire. We miss her so much, and in many ways, it's hard to believe that any of this has happened.
In the coming weeks, I plan to post more information as I continue to heal. However, for the time being, I just wanted to thank everybody for your thoughts and prayers! We have felt so much love and support and it has been so helpful in getting us through this!
We are so grateful for the knowledge we have of eternal families. We are so glad to know that although we had such a short time with our Claire here on this earth, we will be with her again. She will always be a part of our family, and someday, we will have the opportunity to raise her. What a blessing the knowledge of the restored gospel is!
Thing 2 of 642: A Houseplant is Dying...
12 years ago
5 comments:
You and Adam have been in our daily thoughts and prayers. Let me know if you need anything! Remember Nerd Birds stick together!
We love you two and were glad we could be with you. Please let us know how we can help.
I cried for you today. Please accept condolences from my family and me.
I am thinking of you and your family constantly and praying for peace and comfort. It was so good to see you on Saturday!
Thinking of you and Adam! You two are truly an inspiration as to what has been promised to us as an eternal family. Take care and we love you both.
Post a Comment