A little over a month ago, Adam and I moved into a cute little "cottage" in the North Seattle area. It is such a cute little house! Although it is small, it is very cozy and we love it! I especially love having a little yard to take care of! Of course, I won't be able to do much with it this year, but at least it stays warm enough throughout the winter here that I can do at least a little yard work each week!
4 comments:
CUTE HOUSE! We miss you guys in Utah but we also know how fun it is to live away and have your own space! Take Care!
How cozy! Looks like fun- I love the scenery there it is beautiful!
What a fun tour of your CUTE place. I especially love the attic ladder...it's charming!
Cute little cottage! Hey i've turned my blog private so if you want an invite, you can email me at megan-le@hotmail.com
Post a Comment