Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I Promise, I'm Still Here!

To any and all of my readers -

I am terribly sorry for the huge delay in updates! I know I'm not the best at being constant to my blog, but it's terrible to wait so long to post - especially when so much has been happening!

I do have an excuse, or, excuses. What with vacations, moving and finally, no internet connection on my laptop, where all of my pictures are stored, for the last month, I really haven't been able to post. I mean, even after all of the busy times were over, what's a blog post without pictures?

So, not to worry! The internet connection has been restored as of last evening, so look forward to some story-telling and blog reporting soon to come!

1 comment:

Kara said...

I think blog posting would be hard. I mean, it's just out there. I like emails. Yeah, it's out there, but people don't reread those very often, so it seems less permanent. Blogs are more of an event. Wow. Rambling. I'll stop now.
But I do check your blog, so if you wanted to write more, I'd read it.